The only clinically proven, medical grade air purifier.
Who should consider the HealthMate®?
- Individuals with indoor air quality concerns
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles, chemicals and gases
- Families looking for protection from every day indoor air pollutants
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the HealthMate® the best choice for me?
- Efficiently removes a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals and gases
- Filters viruses and bacteria
The HealthMate® is Austin’s original filtration unit. It is still the most popular unit as it addresses a wide variety air quality concerns by removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? Your general indoor air quality concerns addressed!
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.