The Atlas ULPA (Type F) Certified backpack vacuum and it’s unique design optimize dirt, dust, and allergens containment.
ULPA is an acronym for “Ultra Low Particulate Air (filter)” An ULPA filter can remove from the air at least 99.999% of dust, pollen, mold, bacteria and any airborne particles with a size of 100 nanometres (0.1 µm) or larger. This means the Atlas ULPA unit can be used in critical environments or help your facility meet its LEED standards for this criteria.
Traditional HEPA traps 99.97% of the dirt, dust, and allergens, as long as the particles are 0.3 microns or larger of course. The Atlas ULPA (Type F) Certified delivers an amazing 99.99% efficiency at 0.1 microns, and picks up a higher percentage and smaller particles than the competitor. It’s light enough for anyone to handle, and the ergonomically-designed chest and hip straps result in a comfortable fit for any sized operator.
Using our unique airflow design, this unit is a quiet 65db, giving the operator and anyone around them a higher level of comfort. The Atlas™ comes with our extraordinary Ultrastat™ 3-ply composite filter treated with an anti-microbial agent that provides exceptional airflow even when full, allowing for greater productivity. This exclusive bag is fitted with a durable plastic rim for an airtight seal around the top, and the seams are sonically welded (as opposed to glued). The result is higher dust retention, and a much longer filtration cycle before even getting to the HEPA filter.
- Certified ULPA filter
- Considered LEAD-SAFE when used with a turbo brush kit
- Longer exhaust chamber and diffused exhaust air for quieter operation
- EDIC® Ultrastat™ filters have better filtration efficiency, greater dust retention and longer useful life than Micro filter bags because Ultrastat’s™ revolutionary synthetic material allows greater airflow even when the bag is full
- 3-Position hip adjustment for wider or narrower hips allows the unit to sit more comfortably on the hips
- Ergonomically designed harness with multi-adjustable settings for optimum comfort
- Light-weight- only 10 lbs
- Hip-mounted switch results in easy on/off
- Precision-molded cloth filter bag rim holds it’s shape to prevent collapsing inside the unit when the bag is full
- Unbeatable suction and power in an ULPA design!
- Atlas™ ULPA system rated at 99.99% efficiency at an amazing 0.1 microns
Atlas ULPA (Type F) Certified 1000TV-U
|Electrical Draw||10 amps|
|Hose||4′ static dissipating hose with swivel
|Power Cord||50′ detachable|
|Filter||Ultrastat™ HEPA Filter|
|Dimensions||25″H x 9″L x 9″W|
|Shipping Weight with Tools||23.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||32″H x 13″L x 13″W|
|Warranty||5 year parts & labor, lifetime on