Pure Power Extract’aire – Quart
Pure Power Extractor is designed to act quickly to break down stubborn dirt, grease and oil. It also provides a thorough cleaning combination while leaving a pleasant scent. This liquid, organic, carpet detergent is designed to be equally effective in hot or cold water. This biodegradable liquid contains optical brighteners, fast acting cleaning agents, and organic solvents which are effective on natural and synthetic fibers. It is highly concentrated for effective cleaning in hotels, motels, schools, hospitals and homes.
A blend of natural cleaning agents and organic alcohols for use in all water extraction cleaning equipment, including truck mounted. The proven power of alcohol breaks down tough dirt and grime. Alcohol speeds the drying time of water left behind in carpet and padding. Alcohol leaves in virtually no residue behind. The age-old sanitary properties of alcohol will ensure you of a cleanest odor free and most sanitary environment possible.
- Reduce allergens
- Contains no chlorinated solvents or petroleum distillates
- Works on carpet and upholstery
- Deodorize is naturally
- Optically brightens without bleaches
- Speeds drying time
- Uses the proven sanitary power of alcohol
- Environmentally safe
- Controlled suds
- Prevents redeposition of soil
- Rinses freely
- May be used on 5th generation carpeting
- Shake well before using
- For best results, precondition area to be cleaned with Lindhaus Pure Power Activator.
- Treat spots and stains with Lindhaus Pure Power Spotter.
- Mix 1 oz per gallon with warm water
- For heavily soiled carpets in areas of extreme of hard water, 2 oz per gallon may be used.
- Always follow carpet and extractor manufacturers general cleaning instructions to retain carpet and equipment quality and any warranty that may be in effect.
- For Portable Equipment: mix 1 to 2 oz with warm water into bucket or mixing tank.
- For Truck Mounted Equipment: use 1 quart to 5 gallon mixing tank, then set meter to desired level.
Super Concentrated: 1 quart is equal to 1 and 1/2 gallons of the leading brand.